Monday, September 11, 2006

Waning Interest

Since my blog readership has seemed to dwindle (except for you few devotees out there... and I love ya!), I think I am also losing interest. Blogging recently caused quite a bit of friction in my personal life and my work life has contained much friction just as a general rule here of late. So I think I may take a break. Perhaps after my vacation (wherever I end up actually getting to go), I will feel recharged and I will want to resume my inane little posts. In the meantime, I'm still reading yours, so keep it up! :-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You must not have read the fine print when you created this blog. You may not just opt out and leave your readership without the hope of an entertaining post.

Staci said...

Dont you realize I dont have a life!? I must live vacariously through you! haha!

Ok, I'll let you not blog, but at least shoot me an email here and there!

Anonymous said...

It seems like all the blogs I read all started about the same time as mine and everybody is starting to get bored doing it! It's the 2 year mark. . .the point where I say in relationships you know that it's either going to keep going, or where it's time to toss in the towel.

Well don't go away entirely, I need a NC friend in case I eventually move to Monkey Junction!

eaf said...

Hahaha... I actually think that I will be back. Like I said, I just think a break is needed... Perhaps my vacation, if it happens, will be just what the doctor ordered.

It's not so much that I've lost interest, I just don't have anything to say. And that in itself is frightening. :-)

Chris said...

That's funny, you never run out of things to say at home. :-P

Anonymous said...

So then start blabbing on Chris. =)

Brant said...

there's a 2-year mark? huh... funny, I didn't notice :)

you can't take a break! friction, non-friction, it's all entertaining.

at least post kid-pix.

Anonymous said...

If you’re searching for something to write about I suggest listening to talk radio. They say the Internet is the greatest "stupidity amplifier" ever invented. I'd wager that the 4-hour radio call-in program comes in a close second.

Bern said...

Do come back soon!!! You will be missed.