Monday, September 25, 2006

Now, the Real Essentials Can Stay With You

I was just reading up on the new, relaxed security for flying since I am headed to Mouseland on Saturday, and I was relieved to see this paragraph:

Up to 4 ounces of a few items will be permitted in carry-on bags: eye drops, saline solution, nonprescription medicine and personal lubricants.

Let's read that again, shall we?!

Up to 4 ounces of a few...

No no no... not that part... read further... that last bit...

...and personal lubricants.

All right. I ask you... what in the &*%^ ^%#$# do you need a *&%# personal lubricant for in your mother&*%$# carry on bag?! I am SO not going to the lavatory on this flight.

Or the airport bathrooms.

Now I'll just look around the waiting area and wonder who is packing the K-Y.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess you are not joining the Mile High Club anytime soon?

Brant said...

I was going to make a comment about self-lube, but I'm too tired to make it funny...

Jason said...

That just might be a government euphamism for lotions.

Chris said...

Maybe it's for... hmmm.. no, I can't think of anything else off the top of my head. Sorry.