Thursday, September 14, 2006

Plans Moving Forward

Well, I booked myself a ticket to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party for the Monday night I'm there. When I called to book, the agent on the phone went on and on about how she had just gone to a preview last night (the first real one is Saturday, I think) and told me how much fun I would have. I also picked up a dining package, since I was pretty certain that I would never find someone to go with me.

And then, I may have found someone to go with me. Only drawback (and this is a drawback for her, really... not me) is that she is pregnant. I've been to Disney just about as pregnant as she is, and it's not bad, but there are many rides you just really can't risk riding, so she'll need to bring a book. Again, not the worst way to spend a vacation. And there is plenty to do in the parks without riding rides.

So, if she can go, HOORAY! If she can't, I'm totally cool. Now I have to go plan where I want to eat. I love vacations.

1 comment:

eaf said...

Are you kidding? I'm a travel agent in THIS life just pretending to be a librarian!