Sunday, July 09, 2006

Boo Boo

Yesterday, my cuticle split on the middle finger of my right hand. It hurts a lot. I put a Band-Aid (R) on it so that it wouldn't continue to catch on stuff and hurt even more. The only one that was handy is graced with the images of Sesame Street(R) characters.

Athena saw it this morning.

Athena: Mommy, boo-boo?
Me: Yes, Mommy has a boo-boo.
Athena: Elmo?
Me: Yes, Elmo is helping make the boo-boo better.
Athena: kissing Mommy's finger. All better.

I love that kid.

2 comments:

Bern said...

It was even cuter to hear her say it in real life. Such a cutie.

Jessica said...

So adorable! This is such a great age for kids. They say the funniest things!
The other day I had Dylan in the Jumperoo and was running around cleaning. He started crying. Elizabeth runs over to me.

"Dylan's crying!"
"I know he's crying," I said.
"Go make him happy!" she admonished.
So I did.