Friday, March 21, 2008

I've Been Served?

Apparently, Jessey served anyone who would rise to the challenge. And here I am.

Unfortunately, the kids were in bed by the time I saw her challenge, so I am forced to either wake them and bid them to dance for me, or (so I don't get a visit from social services), I have to give you old stuff.

Enjoy. (Taken July, 2005, when Athena was one, and Marcus was brand-spanking new--all signs point to me getting pregnant sometime the week before this was taken).

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Uh oh! Video's not working!

eaf said...

try again... worked for me

eaf said...

i bet i know... it's the music. ABBA must be policing. Drat. I'll think of something...

eaf said...

It's working now!

Jessica said...

Once you get table top dancing involved...
Very high difficulty of stunts...I like it!

gatorgun said...

Friggin Abba!

eaf said...

And now we know how to draw a comment from Kathryn...