Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Here We Go Again!

Most of the bags are packed. Only toiletries and snacks remain (plus a few miscellaneous items of clothing for the kids). Marcus has developed a nasty cough, so I will try to get him a doctor's appointment first thing in the morning. Our flight leaves at 12:15. I am hoping that I don't have to ask Grandma to keep him at home here at the last minute. Part of the trip I'm most looking forward to is tomorrow at EPCOT... just him and me. And of course he'll be getting his first haircut this week too.

If it's only a cough, I'll Benadryl him up, then be sure he gets to bed early tomorrow night. We aren't planning to push the kids too terribly hard on this trip anyway, so hopefully he can push through it. He's a tough guy.

Of course, last time we went to Disney, he ended up in the hospital. Hmmmmmmmm...

Regardless, we'll be out of touch for a few days, since Disney charges $10 per day for internet connection. (Anything for a buck). However, hopefully you will be rewarded for your wait with several little movies... one for each day in the parks. We'll see how it turns out.

No comments: